July 12, 2012

Happy 4 month anniversary

Happy 4 months of marriage to my husband! It has FLOWN by and I have enjoyed every moment of it. :)

In our short time of marriage thus far, we have been busy busy.
We have honeymooned in Jamaica
Visited my family in Mobile
Bought a couch
Bought a new car (mine was hit and totalled)
Finished our marriage prep class
Started a new married small group
Learned a bazillion new recipes - some are winners, some made me feel like I want to curl up and cry
hang dry ALL our laundry - BOOM. Pioneer woman move over!
Discovered the awesomeness of ALDI
Started running again/walking more
Have Saturday breakfast (Stephen is fab at making bfast)
Shoot and booked 3 more weddings

The list goes on and on.

Thanks babe for an awesome 4 first months! I look forward to many more.

I leave you with one of my favorite songs - from the new Muppet Movie

"Everything is great everything is grand I've got the whole wide world in the palm of my hand.
Everything is perfect it's falling into place I can't seem to wipe this smile off my face
Life's a happy song when there's someone by your side to sing along."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips