July 18, 2013

Home decoration

I get antsy often with my house. I am truly thankful to have a beautiful home at 26 with everything I need and most of what I want. But I do get annoyed with it at times when I look around the house and its not what I imagine it being. 

I have so many ideas but to get it where I want it takes time, money and creativity. I see ideas on Pinterest that I love and have the worst time recreating it.

One day though, it will be like I imagine it looking. Until then, I guess I will stick to daydreaming about the rooms below:

{via}

{via}

{via}





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Those rooms are wonderful! Sometimes it is so hard to live in contentment and yearn for things (room decor) that is out of reach in this stage of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Only way I'm getting those though is if I magically win a pottery barn make-over. Highly unlikely :(

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips