June 19, 2013

Clean Living | Redmond Clay Earhtpaste {Review}

Ok people, its official, I love anything and everything from the Redmond Company. A couple weeks ago I discovered Earthpaste toothpaste and fell in love with it. Then it got even better when I found out there was a whole line of Redmond products! Redmond was sweet enough to send me a box of goodies to try out. 

Redmond is a company who is all about elevating the human experience. Their products are real - meaning they are from nature. From talking to their rep, they are all about wellness, keeping their products simple, clean and of course, real


The first two items I tried were the Earthpaste toothpaste. The flavors are fantastic and I definitely love their lemon flavor.  All of their ingredients are listed and safe to swallow. There is no foaming agents like SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) or harsh chemicals like titanium dioxide that make the paste white. What you are left with in this toothpaste is all natural ingredients that support a healthy life. After a week of use, I will never go back to "normal" toothpaste again.  My mouth feels much cleaner than with regular toothpaste and I feel better about knowing if I swallow, I'm safe. This is a great product too for families with kids. I would feel good allowing my nieces and nephews using this because they aren't digesting anything that would be harmful to them. 


I tried out their real Sea Salt and was so happy with this product. Their salt is unrefined and full of natural minerals and flavor. Some salts you pick up and see that they have been heat processed and stripped of their natural trace minerals. 

I tried this salt against my normal salt and the flavors didn't even compare! This salt was amazing and so good!


Their seasoning was just as amazing as their real salt. It had rich flavors of garlic, onions and salt. I added it to baked chicken and it made the chicken my new favorite dish!


The Redmond Clay was excellent too. You can use the clay for external use and internal. Add a teaspoon of the clay to your juice or water for daily digestive cleaning or you can do what I did and add it with water to mosquito bites. I am constantly scratching my bug bites and anti -itch cream doesn't ever help. The clay helped sooth my bites and stopped me from scratching and irritating my bites. 

The Redmond Clay is also good for other minor ailment like cuts, bruises, sunburns and acme. 


The last item was the Redmond Clay Facial Mud. This mask was par none. Stephen even got in on the action of a mud facial. I left it on our faces until it hardened (about 30 minutes) and my face felt brand new after washing it off. I did have a slightly red face after, but the label said it was normal and I was fine after a few minutes. I am slightly addicted to this product and will be using it at least twice a week now. 


I loved everything from Redmond and highly recommend you trying out any and all these products. Check out their sites for more information on each product I reviewed. 


Thanks again Redmond for sharing your fabulous real products with me!

Walking in the Light
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Can you buy this at Whole Foods? I haven't been up there in a while since I moved. I love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These products sound fabulous! I'm going to have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can you get their products? Sounds like something I would want to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy the toothpaste here: http://www.redmondtrading.com/product/earthpaste-natural-toothpaste/earthpaste-amazingly-natural-toothpaste/

      The Clay here: http://www.redmondtrading.com/product-category/redmond-clay/

      And, the salt here: http://www.redmondtrading.com/product-category/real-salt/

      Delete
  4. You can buy the toothpaste here: http://www.redmondtrading.com/product/earthpaste-natural-toothpaste/earthpaste-amazingly-natural-toothpaste/

    The Clay here: http://www.redmondtrading.com/product-category/redmond-clay/

    And, the salt here: http://www.redmondtrading.com/product-category/real-salt/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips