December 23, 2012

Liebster Award!

A special thanks to Marquis@ Simply Clarke
for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
 
The Rules
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
 

11 facts 
(1) I love God
(2) I  married my best friend almost a year ago
(3) I could eat cheese at every meal
(4) I am obsessed with the clothing line Jolie and Elizabeth
(5) I workout in spurts - I will exercise profusely for a month and then drop it cold turkey
(6) When I sneeze it sounds like I cough with it
(7) I wear contacts and glasses but really want eye surgery one day - oh the dream of waking up and seeing in the morning
(8) I love Monday nights because its when our small group meets
(9) I like fires during the winter and watching movie
(10) I am slow sometimes to pick up jokes
(11) I wish I were British sometimes and talk in a British accent
 
Marquis's Questions for Me
1.  What is your Favorite Movie?
Wow, I would have to hands down say the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice. I could seriously watch that movie everyday!
2. What was your favorite vacation?
Our honeymoon to Jamaica. It was relaxing, warm and so fun to have time to relax - and on such a beautiful island too!
3. Current Favorite Song is?
Since its Christmastime, I'm going with Michael Buble's version of White Christmas. I have replayed that song on Spotify about 30 times a day!
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmm, I would have to say checking cell phones when your talking to them. Makes me sad when texting is more important than having a conversation face to face. 
5. If you could be any Disney Princess, who would you be?Why?
Easy, I would be Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I played Belle in high school at my performing arts studio and volunteered at a children's hospital. I think first she is the Disney princess I look most alike (brown hair, ha) and I love that she is so selfless in giving her freedom up for her dad. That is a cool chick!
6. What is your best childhood memory?
Only one?! Hmm, I had so many wonderful times with my 3 siblings, it would be impossible to pick just one. 
7. What is your most embarrassing moment? 
 I tripped recently in a meeting and pulled the phone system down with me - in front of a lot of people!
8. What is the oddest thing in your purse right now?
Is it odd to carry around a tea cup candle in my purse? You never know when you might need it. ;)
9. What is your occupation? Why?
I work for a technology company in the Human Resources department. My friend told me about the position and thought I would be a good fit. 
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would love to live in Europe for a year or two. It would be hard to convince my husband though - he isn't too keen on overseas living. 
11. What is something most people don't know about you?
 I would like to take naps like they are going out of style. I love an afternoon nap and wish I could take one everyday. 
 
 
Now I get to nominate my favorite new blogs!
I Nominate
Heather @ For H.evans Sake
Lauren @ Simply Free
Brittany @ Myers Family
Brooke @ bits of Brooke
Carrisa @ Eskimo Kisses
Brittany @ These Happy times

 
My 11 Questions
1. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
2. What was your favorite vacation?
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
5. If you could be any Disney Princess, who would you be?
6. What is your favorite music genre?
7. What is your most embarrassing moment? 
8. What is the oddest thing in your purse right now?
9. Do you have a New Year's Resolution? What is it?
10. What are your top 3 TV shows currently?
11. What is something most people don't know about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips