December 28, 2012

That Friday Blog Hop


I love the blogging world! All the ladies I have met  are encouraging and helpful with growing a blog and sharing information. I'm excited to participate today in That Friday Blog Hop.

The hosts: Rebecca @ Let Them Eat Cake and Chrissy @ A Lil' Dash Of Diva. Hop around, have fun, and find lots of fun blogs to enjoy!

So here is what we ask from all of you lovely people.

1. Follow the two hosts
2. Follow the week's special co-host
3. Grab the button, share it everywhere to spread the word

Let Them Eat Cake
 
Hosts:

Let Them Eat Cake Photobucket
 
Thanks ladies for hosting such a fun hop! Happy Friday!

 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my little bog :) I'm liking these blog hops. I meet so many new people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love this idea! lots of blogs to check out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Another Alabama Blogger!!! So happy to have you following me, and now I'm following you! Have a wonderful weekend and a blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you on the blog hop, I'm your newest follower:) Feel free to follow back and have a wonderful new year!
    The Real McCoy(s)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog...I'm now following you back!

    I did want to let you know I tried replying to your comment & you're a "no-reply" blogger. You can find out how to change it here! http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for following! And thanks for the no-reply comment. I had no clue.

    Clara

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips