December 24, 2012

Christmas Sharpie Plate {DIY}


I have the cutest plate in my kitchen on display - but I wanted something festive for Christmastime.

Luckily, I had a white sqaure plate begging to be used. Inspired by a Pinterest project I found, I grabbed a Sharpie marker to create the fun Christmas dish.


Supplies:
Plate
Sharpie
Oven
Finer nail polish


 
Turn your oven to 350 degrees to start heating up. Make sure to wipe off your plate first and make sure it is good and dry before writing on it.



Draw. If you make a mistake use your nail polish to wipe off the blunders.

 
Bake your dish on 350 degree for 30 minutes. Let cool and ta da!




1 comment:

  1. Hi I found you through the I love my Blog. Please stop by and say hi when you get a minute.. Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips