February 20, 2013

February Birchbox



Its Birchbox time again!!



Do you not know what Birchbox is?
It's like a subscription to a magazine, except you get a box full of amazing, high end beauty products every month!!


This month the theme is Red Carpet Ready.


 The first thing was the Dr. Jart + Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm. The multi-action skincare and makeup with the SPF went on smooth and perfectly blended into my skin. 


The next was the Vasanti Brighten Up Face Rejuvenator. This exfoliating cleanser uses micoderm crystals and papaya enzymes to brighten up my skin. 

I used this on my face and after washing it my face felt fresh and fabulous!


Oh, now this is my favorite! I love mascara (I have hardly and eye lashes) and this FusionBeauty mascara added tons of volume to my lashes!


Now onto the Nicole Richie Fragrance. This smells so good with a hint of vanilla. What's not to love!?



An extra special treat of Ghiradelli chocolate was added. Perfect month to add little chocolate love. ;)


This month was great and I love everything in my box. 




post signature

6 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower from the blog hop! I so need to sign up for a birch box! They always look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to meet you! Its a great thing - I love getting it in the mail trying everything out!

      Delete
  2. I had no idea this existed! I love stuff like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have yet to sign up for birchbox but one day Id really like to! such awesome stuff!

    stopping by from the blog hop

    xo Lauren
    Sincerely, Lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the BB balm as well, but my skin was not so much a fan of it :( I loved the mascara but I am still getting used to the curve of the brush...I would love to try the brighten up exfoliator. Maybe I will get it in next month's box :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips