March 21, 2013

Campus Book Rentals {Review}

Anyone out there still in college or looking to go back and tired of paying a boat load for your books? Well, you need read this post! :)

I think I spent well $500.00+ a semester for my books and it was putting a major dent in my bank account. I seriously wish I had known about Campus Book Rentals when I was in undergrad. I would have been able to get rent my books for cheaper than buying - because who really needs to keep that Biology book when your major is Human Resources!

  My hubs is looking at going back to school and I am going to take advantage of this program (every penny counts, right?!)


Campus Book Rentals has some incredible perks:

-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods

And not only that, they donate to Operation Smile, a children's charity that provides free surgeries to repair cleft lips, cleft palate and other deformities for kids around the globe, with each textbook rented! How amazing is that?!


Also, Campus Rental Books just started a new program, called RentBack that allows students to rent their own books to other students...which is amazing because it makes them 2-4 times more money compared to what they would make through other buyback options. 

Want to see more and see how it works? Check out the video to see more!



Thanks for stopping by and checking out Campus Book Rentals!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Campusbookrentals.com is a credible site and often has the best rental prices. However always do a Textbook Price Comparison. For example this particular nursing book:

    Price Compare NCLEX review: 9781437708257

    You will see that you can buy a used copy for a few dollars more than the price of a rental - no need to worry about returning on time, plus you may be able to resell the book.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips