March 25, 2013

Coffee & Conversation {link up}

What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?

 This week's question for Coffee & Conversation really intrigued me. I knew right away what I would regret not fully being...or the two things I would regret not being. First, a wife. The Lord has fulfilled this desire and blessed me abundantly with the most amazing husband. I wouldn't trade him for anything. I'm not going to paint our lives as perfect because there are definitely tough days, but each day with him is a gift. 

The second desire to be is a mother. In college, my friends used to call me Momma Clara - I certainly acted like the mother of our group of friends. I have always desired to be a Mom and pray one day I will be one.
I love everything about babies. I love little hands, little feet, tiny hair bows, spit bubbles, snotty noses and scraped knees. I could hold babies all day and snuggle them all night long. I am excited about teaching children right from wrong, helping them in school, encouraging them to dream. I am excited about sharing Christ to them and I cant wait to see Stephen as a Dad. 

Whether the Lord blesses us with children by normal means or adoption, I know each child will be an incredible blessing. I am incredibly luck to babysit several wonderful children and taking care of them makes me desire my own little ones even more! Baby FEVER!!

Seriously though. Nothing is more special than the gift of children, and I hope and pray that one day I will get to love on some of my own. 

Coffee & Conversation

Happy Monday darlings!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing lady! and you're totally momma clara :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips