March 20, 2013

Influenster Valentine's Vox Box

A couple month's ago, I kept seeing on people's blogs this thing called Influenster and got curious. 


It's a company that pairs up with bloggers, asking their opinions on products and services.
You complete a ton of tasks (unlocking buttons) in hopes of being considered for more programs, like a VoxBox!

In February, I got the Valentine's Vox Box. I must admit, I was pretty pumped about this box!

The first was Not Your Mother's Volumizing hairspray. This product was my favorite! I have naturally curly hair and leave it wet to air dry during the day. I always use hair spray to keep the frizzy fly away down. This stuff wasn't crunchy or sticky. It has a good smell and soft to touch!


Next was the Secret Clinical Strength deodorant. I don't sweat a ton so I didn't notice anything different between my normal deodorant and this one. 


I got the Skinnygirl on the go bar. It was really good. I got the Banana Oatmeal dark chocolate bar and it was a good blend of flavors and perfect for someone on the go. For a 180 calories, I want to buy more!



Finally, I got the Olay Shine Minimizing cleanser and massager. I think my husband liked it better on his face than I did! I mentioned I don't sweat much and don't get oily. I liked the feel of it and my face felt fresh afterwards. 
Overall, I really enjoyed all these products and will probably buy the larger version of the hair spray and skinny girl. 
Influenster is a great way to try new products and see what you like before going out to purchase. 


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I saw all these people talking about Influenster also and it took me a while to jump on board, but I like it so far! I'm waiting on the sugar n spice voxbox right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received my first Voxbox and I was very impressed! I cannot wait to receive more! Looks like you received a great box!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!


    haircare



    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there. I've tried to do this but I've only got my score up to 74 and now sure how do get it higher or what you have to do in order to get a box from them. I'd love to.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips