March 27, 2013

Cara Box {March} and guest posting


Cara Box

Awesome things in the mail + Meeting new women + Encouragement = Cara Box

Kaitlyn at Wifessionals started this monthly box swap. Each month there will be a different theme. Anything from a season, to a color, to a topic (like fashion or childhood).

Everyone is paired up with another blogger and she with another. That way, you get to know 2 new bloggers. Cute huh?!?  

Towards the middle of the month you will create a box or package, specifically for the woman you were paired with, and ship it off to her. You will then get a Cara Box from the girl who was paired to get you. 
You can read more about it here if you want to join.



This months theme was......your initial. Your partner gets to know you and sends gifts with the initial of your first name. I got paired with Beth this month and you can see what I sent her here

This month, adorable Hallie over at Life: Oceanside sent me my Carabox. I was so excited to be paired with this adorable girl! I am a major fan of Hallie and have been bloggy friends with her for a couple months now. She is getting married this month, so stop on by her blog and wish her well! I am also guest posting for Hallie TODAY on her blog so go check out me here

The first item was an adorable green water bottle - green is my favorite Color. Perfect timing because I am using this bad boy in Maui!



The next was a Candle - to enjoy and relax with - and the scent is amazing!


Some delicious Chocolate - oh how I do love me some Dove chocolate. I was nice and shared it with my hubs. :)


Tools to Care for my feet - I love pampering myself and this is wonderful - and I am in LOVE with the blue nail polish!!


Hallie also sent the cutest Cheetah Coasters - I mean how cute are these??!



Hallie also sent some delicious recipes for Campfire Apples and Cabana Banana Bread. These are going to be gooooood.




Thanks so much Hallie for the incredible Carabox this month! It was a wonderful treat to come home to!





2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you were apart of the Carabox connection!:) Don't you just love it? It is SO wonderful to meet other ladies in bloggy world!:)

    Here is my post about my two lovely ladies: http://www.caravansonnet.com/2013/03/march-carabox-reveal.html

    :) Such a great thing!!
    :) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun! You can never have enough nail supplies!

    ♥ Miss Angie
    My So-Called Chaos

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips